Live Chocolate Truffle Making Webinar - Isolation Sensation!
- No reviews.
MyChocolate are bringing you a fabulous way to beat your isolation blues! Our team have created a delicious ‘Live Chocolate Truffle Making Webinar Workshop’ and optional ‘Webinar Kit’ so you can keep the boredom at bay. For an hour you’ll be entertained by our charismatic Chocolatier, learn new chocolate skills and make the most delicious fresh cream truffles you’ve ever tasted – all from the comfort of your kitchen! Invite your housemates along and indulge in our chocolatey experience for £15 per household!
WHAT IS IT
The Chocolate Truffle Making Webinar Workshop is an online, live streamed workshop. Our charming Chocolatier will walk you through making your own fresh cream truffles from the comfort of your kitchen. They’ll entertain you and your housemates (aka quarantine buddies) with their extrovert personality and outrageous wit while teaching you how to make delicious chocolate truffles. From mixing your ganache, piping techniques, flavouring tips & tricks, to how to dip and decorate using techniques such as marbling and caging – you’ll be well on your way to making swish chocolate creations! Our favourite kitchen cupboard creation is our gingerbread spice truffle, drizzled in dark chocolate and topped with orange zest and sea salt.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Once you’ve purchased a ticket to the online workshop, we’ll send you a welcome email with everything you need to know. In your welcome email, you’ll get:
*An ingredients list (short and sweet!) or purchase our Webinar Kit here (makes approx. 20 truffles)!
*Equipment list (super simple stuff!)
*Blog Post: ‘Easy Guide to Tempering Chocolate’
*Details on how to join the Live Chocolate Truffle Webinar
*Some quirky ideas to get your creativity flowing. Including crazy flavour combos, crafted from your kitchen spice cupboard!
BEFORE THE WORKSHOP
There are 3 simple steps you need to take before you tune in…
You’ll either need to:
*Purchase the essentials from the ingredients list during your next food shop.
*Get our Truffle Webinar Kit for £14 here then everything (bar fresh cream or coconut cream) will be posted straight to your door!
We’re all about getting creative and making quirky chocolates so we recommend also raiding your cupboards for all sorts of spices, sweet treats and decorations for your chocolate truffles.
On the day of the online workshop, make sure to temper your chocolate BEFORE we start the workshop. We’ll send you our Blog Post: ‘Easy Guide to Tempering Chocolate’ once you purchase your ticket. Make sure to also log in before the start time as we’ll need to do a headcount (or video count!) before we get started.
We hope to see all your digital faces there!
Things to note:
*You’ll need a good internet connection for this experience. We regret that we cannot offer refunds if a guest’s internet connection fails.
*You’ll also need a free Zoom account, you can sign up here.
*You’ll need a device to stream the webinar workshop, this can be a phone, tablet, laptop or computer. We would recommend a device with a large screen so you can see our Chocolatier clearly.
15.00 - Entry per Household
Entry to the Live Truffle Making 15.00-16.00
|15:00 - 16:00||£15.00|
16.00 - Entry per Household
Entry to the Live Truffle Making 16.00-17.00
|16:00 - 17:00||£15.00|
16.30 - Entry per Household
Entry to the Live Truffle Making 16.30-17.30
|16:30 - 17:30||£15.00|
MyChocolate's, Online Event, Usually located at 10c Branch Place, London, N1 5PH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.