Hendrick's Air: Virtual Journey to Girvana
- No reviews.
Please note: ticket sales closed at 11.30pm on Wednesday 14th of October, to allow for your delectable tipples to be sent through to you!
Come one, come all! Climb aboard the one… the only… HENDRICK’S AIR!
Hendrick’s Gin is inviting YOU to come on a journey of an altogether different sort. The Hendrick’s Gin Ambassadors will be taking guests on a virtual trip to the mightily beautiful and mystical seaside town on the south Ayshire coast of Scotland… GIRVANA, the home of Hendrick’s Gin!
In the experience, YOU will be taken through the Hendrick’s Gin Palace for an exciting and exclusive peak behind the curtain of the Hendrick’s home place. A peculiar palace that is truly an homage to the master distiller, Ms Lesley Gracie, you’ll discover how Hendrick’s is made – from the majestic still room to the Cabinet of Curiosities filled with secret liquids housed in Lesley’s Laboratory. And who knows… Ms. Gracie herself might grace us with her presence!
It wouldn’t be complete without a visit to Girvan’s best bar (a.k.a the Hendrick’s bar), and a supping of tantalising tipples from the world’s best bars, delivered straight to your door ahead of the session.
But don’t worry, we’ve not given it all away here… there are still plenty of twists and turns to be expected.
So let us raise a toast to the unusual!
The session will last 1.5 hours, and your ticket will include a 5cl miniature of Hendrick’s Gin as well as your cocktail of choice from a world’s best bar.
Online, World, Wide, Web
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.