- Dabbers Social Bingo Online
Take a trip into the domestic unknown as we turn our well-travelled Friday night into a celebration of all things socially distant. In this exciting new game, decipher the answers to our quizzical conundrums for which numbers to dab off. It's a bingo flavoured quiz - now known as Quingo! We’ll play three rounds with lots of opportunities to bag fab experiences and virtual prizes, hosted by the metropolitan master, Charlie Partridge. Gather your home comforts to transform your isolation into a serene staycation whilst enjoying all the tongue in cheek humour, dazzling disco balls and uplifting entertainment of a standard Dabbers show.
Forget jet setting, it’s all about joy-sitting as we transform your lounge, kitchen or even cupboard-under-the-stairs into the place to be.
Lady Luck called but we hung up when she got the answer wrong…
Virtual Doors Open: 7.30pm Show Starts: 8.00pm
Tickets include online access plus one unique Quingo card. Where playing as a household of more than one person, you can choose to play as a team or purchase additional Quingo Cards to play as individuals.
10% of all ticket sales will go to support Hospitality Action
Quingo Voyage Ticket
This ticket comes with access to this online game plus one unique Quingo card. Where playing as a household of more than one person, you can choose to play as a team or purchase additional cards to play as individuals.
|19:30 - 22:00||£9.00|
Additional Quingo Card
This ticket does not provide access to the online game. Buy this Quingo Card in addition to your Quingo Voyage ticket for multiple players or more chances to win.
|19:30 - 22:00||£4.00|
Dabbers Social Bingo Online, Your House, Your Street, Your Town, Your Postcode
2. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. DSB reserves the right to refuse admission to the game
4. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
6. Tickets are sold subject to DSB's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
8. DSB and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any damage to personal property.
9. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age
10. Quingo is a quiz-based game that requires a level of skill and general knowledge to win a prize. The ticket holder accepts and acknowledges that Quingo is a competition and that answers to the questions will not be provided to the ticket holder.