A stay at home music festival!
Practising social distancing, get your friends and family involved and simply follow the links to the previous years live music. Pay a “ticket fee” all of which will be donated to the NHS. Then dig out your tents, get dressed up and dust off those dancing shoes.
We want everyone to book this day in their diary so they have something to look forward to. Whether you’re in a small flat or have acres of outdoor space we hope you can embrace the festival lifestyle for the day. We will be giving tips on how to do this; stayed tuned via instagram.
Our aim is to create a day we can remember as a positive memory during these times and most importantly give something back to our amazing NHS.
You will receive links to performances in your booking confirmation.
Please follow, like and share on Instagram
Online, Online, Online, Online
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.