The Wine Test.co.uk
- Online Event
Host a Wine Tasting Test for your next Zoom / Teams meeting!
We send everyone on your Zoom call 5 anonymous wines to sample. You show off your wine-tasting prowess, and see if you can spot the £20 wine! It’s the ultimate Lockdown Zoom party, ideal to play with your family, friends, colleagues or whoever…! :)
HOW IT WORKS
Sign up and we’ll deliver each participant 5 x 125ml measures of red or white wine and a score card.
Then arrange to get together on Zoom, and taste each wine at your own pace, making notes along the way – like which country you think the wine is from, which grape is being used, how much a bottle would cost, etc – or you can play a really easy version of the game, and just try to put them in price order! (it’s harder than it looks!?) The wines will vary in price but start at £4 a bottle, and then typically £6, £8, £12 and all the way up to £20 a bottle! This week’s top wines were the white Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2020 and the red Valpolicella ‘Vigneti di Roccolo’ 2017. Can YOU or YOUR FRIENDS tell the difference?
We send the host (lead organiser) a sealed envelope with the answers to open LIVE at the end, so you can mark your scorecards and find out which of you should be working as a Sommelier, and which of you wouldn’t know a good wine, even if you had a glass of it in your hands!
The winner gets a certificate to remember their glorious success in The Wine Test, but it’s not really about the winning! It’s about having a great night in, trying out new things, playing with your friends and family, and all for less than a round of drinks or a meal out!
It's a great night - check out our reviews on facebook! :)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.