RANDE Pop Up’s Winchester Supper Club
- No reviews.
- Hyde Close
RANDE is a Mexican pop up restaurant exploring life beyond tacos and winding up somewhere between the traditional and inventive side of the cuisine. We’re talking labour intensive moles served with melt in your mouth pork tenderloin and perfectly puffed, inflatadas stuffed with homemade foams that will bring a tear to your eye.
Welcome to RANDE Pop Ups more intimate Supper Club Series where these tasty morsels are served at wonderful, lofted mews that is RANDE HQ.
For diners, the adventure starts as they walk through the residential streets of Winchester, timidly searching for our little house and getting a little bit lost along the way. They fumble through the door and find a party awaiting. They search for their group and bond with strangers who are equally perplexed by the evening they have embarked on. Communal tables are slowly filled and diners are presented with four courses of Mexican delights.
Join us for our upcoming supper club dates.
Charred avocado, tuna tartare, jalapeno emulsion, fermented tomato water, tlayuda shards, lime, micro coriander
<vegetarian option with mango street food>
Blue corn infladitas filled, homemade chorizo, duck fat and black bean puree, homemade queso fresco, lacto tomato salsa, coriander, lime zest crema
<Veggie option with torched al pastor marinated halloumi and spicy pineapple salsa>
Sirloin & Mole
Medium-rare, two hour slow cooked sirloin, mole colaradito, fresh vegetables, seasoned amaranth.
<Veggie option with mixed roasted vegetables>
Slow cooked flan served, burnt caramel sauce, toasted pumpkin seeds, hibiscus powder
"Loved it. Food was great, hosts were very knowledgeable and passionate about their food as well. Would highly recommend. Thank you!" - Sunil
"Exquisite food and very welcoming hosts - we've had a great time!" - Gosha
"Great evening. Interesting venue, with loads of character. Really friendly host, with a great team. Fantastic Food. The perfect way for 13 of us to celebrate a birthday!!" - Anonymous
“A buddy and I went along and thought the whole event was awesome! Really cool venue superb food funky bunch of people overall it was a great alternative experience vs hitting up “yet another traditional restaurant”. Can’t want for another event.” -Anonymous
"So much fun!! The location was super cool- if you love quirky hipster things this is for you! There were lots of cocktails provided so I didn't even end up finishing all the BYOB drinks I brought. The people running it were friendly and fun. The group itself was lively and we stayed on long after chatting. It's great value for money!!" - Anonymous
|Ticket, Main Menu||19:00 - 22:30||£39.50|
|Ticket, Vegetarian Menu||19:00 - 22:30||£39.50|
Hyde Close, 26, Hyde Close, Winchester, So23 7dt
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.