New Years Eve
- No reviews.
- Copper House Bar
New Year's Eve at Copper House
Join us to celebrate the biggest night of the year
Ring in the New Year in style at Copper House in Berkhamsted.
Our black-tie event of the year kicks off with a champagne and canapé reception.
A superb 5 course meal
is served alongside fabulous entertainment
from our magician and a table artist.
When the plates are cleared,
we turn up the tempo with live International singer and DJ Jodie Cooper.
Arrival between 7-7.45pm, last orders will be at 1am, with the event closing at 2am.
Full Event Ticket Price - £95
£70 - Early restaurant tables are also available from 5-7pm featuring the same 5 course meal and a glass of champagne on arrival. Excludes entertainment.
£25 – Bar only ticket – includes Canapés and entertainment. Arrival from 9.00pm
New Years Eve Party
Copper House New Years Eve Party
|19:00 - 02:00||£95.00|
New Years Eve Bar Ticket Only
Copper House New Years Eve Party Drinks only from 10pm
|22:00 - 02:00||£25.00|
New Years Eve Early Dinner Only
Copper House New Years Eve Party Early Dinner 5pm-7pm
|17:00 - 19:00||£70.00|
Copper House Bar, 196, High Street, Berkhamsted, HP4 3BA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.