Free The Tipple For International Women's Day
- Online Event
An International Women’s Day event that involves feeling your boobs, G&T deliveries and a nipple tassel workshop.
This year’s theme for International Women’s Day is Choose To Challenge. And although there are many things to place the spotlight on, we couldn’t help but look down towards our boobies. All shapes, all sizes, all colours (that goes for nipples too)... society is hell bent on sexualising this part of the female body. Should this be the case?
Aside from a handy place to store your keys on a night out, breasts are to help a mother feed her child, not for sexual exploitation. To up the ante on the Free The Nipple movement, DesignMyNight, CoppaFeel!, Warner's Gin and CULT Milk have teamed up for a one-off online event called... you guessed it - Free The Tipple.
YOUR TICKET (INCLUDING DELIVERY) INCLUDES:
Warner’s G&T Drinks kit (alcohol-free option available) with ingredients to make two double measure drinks with Fever-Tree mixers (plus, a 20% discount at their Farm Shop).
DIY nipple tassel kit from CULT Milk with materials to make two nipple tassels.
A LINE-UP WORTH GETTING PERKY FOR
An informative and upbeat talk from a CoppaFeel! ‘Boobette’. Michelle will discuss her own personal journey with breast cancer, myths around the causes (anti-perspirant, anyone?) alongside showcasing a video on the best (and right way) to check your breasts/chest.
Warner’s Gin @ 7.15pm
Heard of Warner’s Gin before? It’s a farm grown UK-based gin with sustainability at its core. Founder (Tina Warner-Keogh) will take to the stage after our brilliant Boobette to discuss the gins sent out to you, with some handy tips on how to make the perfect G&T.
The Gin Bundle:
Warner’s Rhubarb served with Ginger Ale. Optional garnish = orange 🍊
Warner’s Raspberry served with Mediterranean Tonic. Optional garnish = raspberries and mint 🌿
The 0% Bundle:
Warner’s Pink Berry served with Ginger Ale. Optional garnish = raspberries and mint 🌿
Warner’s Juniper Double Dry served with Indian Tonic. Optional garnish = slice of orange 🍊
CULT Milk @ 7.30pm
Last but definitely not least: the nipple tassel workshop. This will be brought to you by festival favourite, CULT Milk. The company’s founder, Amy, will lead an online tutorial where you will learn how to make the perfect nipple tassel set using the DIY kit you receive in the post.
What you'll need on the evening: scissors, glue (ideally UHU or another brand of strong multipurpose glue) and a pencil or pen for drawing outlines.
You will receive the link to the online event 24 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT, alongside an International Women's Day playlist by DesignMyNight. Feel like doing your bit to help raise awareness of CoppaFeel!? £25 tickets includes a £5 donation that goes directly to the charity so they can continue all the incredible work they do.
2. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or suppliers for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
4. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
6. Unfortunately, no changes can be made to your Gin or Nipple Tassel kits, once you have selected your preference.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the organiser's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the event.
9. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
11. All responsibility for the postage and delivery of Gin Kits is the sole responsibility of our third party supplier Warner’s Gin. Our support team will forward any delivery related queries onto the Warner's Gin Team.
12. All responsibility for the postage and delivery of nipple tassel kits is the sole responsibility of our third party supplier CULT Milk. Our support team will forward any delivery related queries onto the CULT Milk Team.
13. A donation of £5.00 from all tickets priced at £25.00 will be directly donated to CoppaFeel! charity after the event, on behalf of DesignMyNight.
14. This is an online event only.
15. This event and it's deliveries are accessible for UK residents only.
16. The 20% discount at Warner's can only be used on their online Farm Shop and can only be used once by each customer (exclusions apply*). The voucher is valid from 17th February until 31st May 2021 at 23:59. The code cannot be used with any other discount code or offer. *Excludes bundle items, hampers, tours, cases and gift vouchers.