CINESTOCK OPEN AIR CINEMA - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
- Lingfield Park Resort
Come join us for our 7th season of Open Air Cinema under the stars
Lingfield Park Resort one of the UK's premier horse racing tracks, is one of our busiest venues this season, set perfectly near Lingfield train station with a direct link to London Victoria and set in the Surrey countryside. With ample bars and food offerings onsite, this really is the perfectly location for a modern classic like Bohemian Rhapsody.
THE FILM - Bohemian Rhapsody (Film starts: 20:00)
Bohemian Rhapsody is a foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury. Freddie defied stereotypes and shattered convention to become one of the most beloved entertainers on the planet. The film traces the meteoric rise of the band through their iconic songs and revolutionary sound. They reach unparalleled success, but in an unexpected turn Freddie, surrounded by darker influences, shuns Queen in pursuit of his solo career.
THE VENUE - Lingfield Park Resort
The Important Bits
***UPDATE *** PICNICS ALLOWED FOR FOOD ONLY DRINKS MUST STILL BE PURCHASED ONSITE ***
FOOD AVAILABLE ONSITE WILL BE
FISH & CHIPS
THE IMPORTANT BITS ABOUT THE VENUE - -Ample free parking - Hot Food/ Full Bar including hot drinks will be available on the night - Your allowed to bring your own chairs/ deck chairs/ cushions/ rugs/ beanbags and the likes (or book one of our VIP seating options)
VIP SEATING OPTIONS (The low down on our private hire seats) Take the hard work out of your evening, and replacing it with comfort and ease, when you book one of our two options for seating, both affordable and so much easier then bringing along all your own gear. When the film ends, all you need to do is get up and leave without lugging all your bits back to the car. This year we have 2 different seating options available this season, please be aware our VIP seating options always sell out, be quick to grab them: Option 1: Firstly our simple but comfortable directors style garden chairs, which offer a fantastic comfortable and affordable seating option, that takes the hard work out of your evening. £3 in advance & £6 on the gate Option 2: Secondly our ultimate luxury high back padded garden chair with head pillow and extra pillow and blanket, for the perfect seating options under the stars. £7 in advance £10 on the gate.
**** Please be FULLY aware, that the VIP Chair and Directors style garden chairs are the seating options only, you MUST PURCHASE a cinema entry ticket as well for each person..****
16 or over
|18:30 - 22:30||£12.00|
15 or under
|18:30 - 22:30||£8.00|
Admits 2 adults
|18:30 - 22:30||£21.00|
Group of 3 adults
Admits 3 adults
|18:30 - 22:30||£30.00|
Group of 4 adults
Admits 4 adults
|18:30 - 22:30||£40.00|
Family of 2
Admits 1 adult and 1 child
|18:30 - 22:30||£17.00|
Family of 3
Admits 2 adults and 1 child
|18:30 - 22:30||£27.00|
Family of 4
Admits 2 adults and 2 children
|18:30 - 22:30||£34.00|
Faily of 5
Admits 2 adults and 3 children
|18:30 - 22:30||£41.00|
Lingfield Park Resort, Racecourse Rd,, Lingfield, RH7 6PQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.