Gin on the River - Hertford Music Festival - 25th August 2019 - 7-10PM
- No reviews.
- Lee and Stort Boat Pontoon in Hertford
As part of the Hertford Music Festival we are running a day of cruises - 3 full cruises and 2 one way mini cruises (return leg - morning and evening) The full cruises are our same tranquil 3 hour cruise down the River Lee (lea) however we are Starting from Hertford, heading towards Ware and returning to Hertford, Hertfordshire, with Live Music.
This ticket is a full Cruise with a Gin tasting and Live Music
Within this relaxed setting we will present 4 Gins for tasting, and we will discuss the story behind each one and what creates that Gin's unique taste and history, these will be provided as samples as we cruise towards Ware.
The final hour or so of the cruise on our return to Hertford will be the chance to try 2 of the 4 Gins of your choice in a signature G&T serve. (4 tasters and 2 Gin Cocktails) while we have the musicians play the sets back to Hertford. All drinks are served in our custom Gin glasses which are for patrons to keep as a souvenir.
We set off from the Pontoon By Starbucks by Hertfords Bircherley Green Shopping Centre, we set sail at 19:00pm sharp and return at 22:00pm.
Food is not provided on the cruise, but there are some wonderul bars and pubs serving food in the High street.
Join us for a relaxed cruise sipping and learning a little more about Gins from around the UK and the world, and enjoying some live music as part of the HERTFORD MUSIC FESTIVAL
We set sail at 1900 and return at 2200.
JUST 30 TICKETS PER CRUISE
Gin on the River Ticket
1 Ticket for Gin on the River
|19:00 - 22:00||£55.00|
Lee and Stort Boat Pontoon in Hertford, Hertfords Bircherley Green Shopping Centre, Behind Starbucks, Hertford, SG141BN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.