The Riverside at Henley Regatta
- Upper Thames Rowing Club
Join us at The Riverside at Upper Thames Rowing Club
The Upper Thames Rowing Club’s location on the Berkshire bank, overlooking the early stages of the course offers unrivalled views of the sporting action.
In 2021 for the first time we are offering the opportunity to pre-book a table for you and your friends for the day in our Riverside Garden or at our exclusive Riverside Club for all of the action, plus a party late in to the night.
The Riverside Club
Join us at the Riverside Club for a special VIP experience at this year's Regatta. With the option to choose from one of our exclusive riverfront chalets, with your own private garden space for up to 10 guests, or a VIP table for 6 in the club garden, you can enjoy the day's racing from your dedicated space followed by a lively party going late in to the night. All spaces include Champagne on arrival, waited table service on drinks throughout the day, access to our exclusive street food partners, live music and DJs well into the night!
Open daily 11am til late (earlier closing on Sunday)
The Riverside Garden
Henley's largest riverfront "pub garden"! If you're looking for the perfect base for the day for you and your friends, our Riverside Garden could be it, with a range of on site street food traders and DJs throughout the day.
Open daily 11am til 8pm
Upper Thames Rowing Club, Remenham Lane, Henley on Thames, RG9 3DB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.