The Hush Village 2020
- No reviews.
- Colesdale Farm
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 you should not attend this event—a high temperature, new and persistent cough or anosmia, however mild, you should not attend this event and should self-isolate for at least 10 days from when your symptoms started OR if you are not experiencing symptoms but have tested positive for COVID-19 you should self-isolate for at least 10 days starting from the day the test was taken.
Event attendees should socially distance from those they do not live with wherever possible. Outdoor social interactions should be limited to a group of no more than two households or up to six people from different households.
NHS Test and Trace is a key part of the country’s ongoing COVID-19 response. We will assist this service by keeping a temporary record of our attendees for 21 days and assisting NHS Test and Trace with requests for that data if needed. This could help contain clusters or outbreaks.
We will collect the following information for Test and Trace:
ALL 2nd RELEASE TICKETS SELL OUT SOON!
|12:00 - 21:00||£20.00|
|3rd Release||12:00 - 21:00||£25.00|
Final Release Tickets
DOWN TO THE LAST 5% OF TICKETS. ALL TICKETS SELL OUT SOON!
|12:00 - 21:00||£30.00|
Includes VIP access, Front of stage access, Queue Jump, Luxury seating and Luxury Toilets.
|12:00 - 21:00||£40.00|
|Extra Release Tickets||12:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
Colesdale Farm, Northaw Road, Cuffley, EN6 4QZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.