Original Dating is proud to bring our unique brand of speed dating to York.
If you're looking to meet a lot of people and have a great night out at the best bar in town, then look no further! You'll have the chance to meet fun and eligible singles from across York and the surrounding areas.
For extra availability and no booking fees book direct at Original Dating
Speed Dating is a great way to meet up to 20 people in one night, consisting of lots of short, 4-minute dates. It's great fun and it's the perfect amount of time to decide if you'd like to see them again.
After the event, you will have access to our unique matching system and find out who you matched with. You'll be chatting again in no time and meeting up for another date before you know it.
If you want to meet a ton of new people in person and have a fun night out then book now!
How it works
When you arrive at the hottest venue in town you’ll be met by our friendly host. After a quick introduction explaining the night, you'll be straight onto your first date.
Each date will last around 4 minutes, the perfect amount of time to get to know someone and not that long to just have a chat, if not.
Girls stay at the same table throughout the evening and guys move around the room.
The following day you can select your matches, 'yes' 'no' or 'friend' and by 5pm you'll find out who you've matched with and be off on a date in no time. It's really that simple.
We'll have a short break halfway through for you to top up your drinks.
Our events are guaranteed
If you don't meet someone you want to see again at one of our speed dating events your next speed dating event is free.
Why not join us for this event? 85% of clients get at least one match! When it comes to speed dating in York - nobody does it better!
Pitcher & Piano, Coney St, York YO1 9QL, York, YO1 9QL
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.