THE GRINCH (INDOOR DRIVE-IN MOVIE)
- No reviews.
- The South of England Showground
Welcome to the World’s First Indoor Drive-in Cinema
THE CLASSIC AMERICAN STYLE DRIVE-IN CINEMA
JUST GOT A LOT MORE EXCITING
(The first of its kind in the World & all happening in West Sussex)
What it’s all about and how does it work?
We’re super excited to be bringing something new & exciting to the UK and a world first as well.
It’s simple, you drive into a huge and we mean huge barn, watch the film from your cars with food delivered to your cars as well. It really is the old school American Drive-in with a modern twist.
17 nights & 33 films covering all genres, including; Ladies Nights, car nights, 80’s films, modern films, musicals, adult horrors, kids Halloween films, Christmas films and more.
We’ve got a film for everyone, check out our website to see all the films we have this season.
The South of England Showground, West Sussex.
THE FILM - THE GRINCH
The Grinch tells the story of a cynical grump who goes on a mission to steal Christmas, only to have his heart changed by a young girl's generous holiday spirit. Funny, heartwarming, and visually stunning, it's a universal story about the spirit of Christmas and the indomitable power of optimism.
ARRIVAL TIMES FOR SCREENINGS AND ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS
When you arrive our team will check tickets and get you checked in, you will then be placed in our queuing system ready for the entry process into the venue. Please make sure you adhere to the times set out for your screening.
Early arrival will mean you will have long periods of waiting without access to the food and drink stalls inside the arena. We want to make sure you all have the best time possible and so we ask and stress that adhering to the times outlined is crucial for your enjoyment.
At the same time it is very important that you arrive at least 30 minutes before the actual screening time of your film. Those arriving 20 minutes or less before the scheduled film start time, will not be allowed to enter and no refunds will be given for those arriving late.
Please arrive no more than 1hr 20minutes before your film starts and no less then 30 minutes to ensure you get into the arena to see your selected films
DOUBLE BILL SCREENINGS Friday, Saturdays & Sundays
The weekend of good times and great films starts here, Fridays, Saturdays & Sunday nights see’s us bringing double bill movie nights, just like US drive-in theatres use to and still do. That means if you really love cinema you can buy one of our double bill tickets for the two screenings on the same night.
Regarded as the South of England’s largest premier events venues, with over 160 acres of exhibition and event space, it also holds one of the largest buildings of its kind in the South and is the home for the World’s First Indoor Drive-in. Located in West Sussex and minutes from the M23 Motorway for easy access from all over the country.
How it all works
How are Indoor Drive-in cinema works, on arrival you will be checked in and placed in the que ready to drive into our giant barn and we mean giant, your guided to your spot for the evening in either arena A or arena B depending on your position in the que on arrival. All our screenings are worked out on a first come first served basis due to the way we have to load cars in and turn them around between the two films each night.
Arena A is larger and holds double the number of cars of Arena B, so has a slightly larger screen to accommodate the increase in car numbers. Both arenas provide an excellent view and experience and have exactly the same HD 1080p cinema quality projection and equally great sound.
Once your parked up and your engine is off, sit back relax and wind down or up your windows and get ready for a great evening of film at the worlds first indoor drive-in cinema.
FOOD & DRINK DELIVERED TO YOUR CAR
(Now it doesn’t get much easier than that now does it)
We’ve got you fully covered when it comes to food and drink, we’ve got excellent caterers on hand offering a wide selection of food and drink, all delivered to your cars if you so wish. We do not allow food and drink to be brought with you, please be aware of this.
Standard car ticket
This is our standard ticket entry for one car with two passengers, for any additional passengers an additional passenger ticket must be purchased (additional passenger tickets can be purchased on the next page)
|19:00 - 20:25||£25.00|
Additional Passenger ticket for single film
This is our additional passenger ticket, you will need one of these per person over the two passengers included in your standard car ticket.
|19:00 - 20:25||£5.00|
Double Bill Car ticket
This is our double screening ticket giving access to both films on this evening. (Additional Passenger tickets can be purchased on the next page)
|19:00 - 20:25||£45.00|
Additional Passenger ticket for two films
Our double film additional passenger ticket for extra passengers over the two included in the standard double bill ticket. You will need one of these for every extra passenger over the two already included
|19:00 - 20:25||£8.00|
The South of England Showground, Selsfield Rd,, Haywards Heath, RH17 6TH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6.Due to the nature of the event and the venue involved, late comers will not be able to enter with their car.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.