Weekly Supper Club at Falls of Shin
- Mac and Wild Falls of Shin
BURNS NIGHT SUPPER CLUB - 25TH JAN
A once a year opportunity to join in with our spectacular BURNS NIGHT SUPPER CLUB CELEBRATION! Join us with a toast to Scotland's best beloved bard and enjoy a night of fine dining, whisky and haggis. This five-seven course set menu will run from 3pm-6pm and includes the traditional haggis, neeps and tatties with a twist... Everything is cooked outdoors on our BBQ!
Weekly Supper Club!
Hosted by Mac and Wild co-founder Andy Waugh or our Falls of Shin head chef Lucas Pope working with the finest of Scottish ingredients and open flames to bring you a range of delights including venison tartare, prime BBQ ribeye, langoustine ravioli, fresh scallops and a dramatic flame finished bread and butter pudding. Our menu changes with each supper club, but features the best of locally sourced produce and includes seasonal, foraged ingredients.
In true bothy style it's BYOB and hosted on our long table, perfect for sharing a dram and a blether while enjoying the outdoors. We also have a full drinks menu available for those who would like to sample our carefully curated drinks menu, including our own Mac and Wild Scottish cocktails!
Our bothy is situated outdoors, a short walk from the restaurant, next to the woods at our Falls of Shin site. It has heaters and lights and is covered over incase of inclement weather but do wrap up warm just in case. Blankets and sheepskin rugs provided! Truly a unique dining experience for anyone.
|15:00 - 18:00||£45.00|
Mac and Wild Falls of Shin, Aching, by Lairg, Sutherland, IV27 4EE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.