Frozen 2 (INDOOR DRIVE-IN CINEMA) - Early screening
- No reviews.
- The South of England Showground
The UK's ONLY Indoor drive-in, just got a major winter makeover
THE CLASSIC AMERICAN STYLE DRIVE-IN CINEMA JUST GOT A LOT MORE EXCITING
The UK’s only indoor drive-in cinema, is back for winter and in a very big way. We’ve taken our unique indoor arena and turned it into what we like to call our Wonder’barn, we’ve filled it with 200 real Christmas trees, thousands of fairy lights and snow, to make it a winter wonderland.
Bringing you the perfect backdrop to a huge selection of winter film favourites, plus some other great classics and blockbusters. Rush on over to grab tickets to this winter special event, there isn’t another like it in the World.
With our 98% 5-star reviews and countless returning customers, we are sure your going to love our winter themed indoor drive-in film nights.
THE FILM - FROZEN 2
(Film starts 11:00 - Gates Open 10:00)
Elsa the Snow Queen has an extraordinary gift -- the power to create ice and snow. But no matter how happy she is to be surrounded by the people of Arendelle, Elsa finds herself strangely unsettled. After hearing a mysterious voice call out to her, Elsa travels to the enchanted forests and dark seas beyond her kingdom -- an adventure that soon turns into a journey of self-discovery.
That's right at Cinestock we believe that if we have not been able to start the show, then we will refund 100% of your ticket AND booking fee, so you can purchase those great advance ticket deals, with no worries or concerns about anything on the night.
Especially relevant during the current COVID-19 times, with the situation constantly changing we at Cinestock want to make sure that you can book with the confidence, knowing that if the situation changes and we have to cancel the screening due to anything your get your money back in full, including your booking fee.
FOOD & DRINK
APP based ordering & payment only
As always at our events, we’ve teamed up with excellent food and drink suppliers, just like the classic American drive-ins of old, all food and drink are delivered to your car. With the current Covid-19 situation, all food and drink must be ordered through our APP only, and paid for on the APP to ensure we provide a minimum contact event at all times whenever possible.
You can see our fantastic food options on our website, where you will also be able to download our APP.
On the day of the screening or live event that you are attending, the APP will be working in advance for drink orders only. For all other food items, these you can order once you have parked in your spot.
ARRIVAL TIME AND SHOW STARTING TIMES
Please pay strict attention to the show times as well as the opening times to ensure you arrive well before the show starts and not to early so your sitting around longer then you need before we allow entry of cars to the events.
(Please note the start time is 1 hour prior to the film start time, as we will need ample time before the film starts to park your cars in your viewing position)
Film Rating Dependent
Our stand on film categories is as follows, for any film all attendees most be of the minimum age of the film category of the selected film.
The South of England Showground, West Sussex
One of the South’s and the UK's largest event spaces, set in over 150 acres of farm land, the South of England Showground is perfectly located in the heart of the South East.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS ATTENDING OUR EVENTS DURING THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION
To ensure everyone’s safety at the current time we have implemented some changes and some must adhere to rules to protect everyone.
- Firstly, tickets are only purchasable either online in advance or on the gate and by card only.
- When you arrive onsite you will enter our queuing system, this is set up so that you and our staff will always be separated at over 2 meters. Please ensure that you do not leave your car until you are parked in your designated viewing spot inside the arenas, and then you are only to leave your vehicle to access the toilets.
- If attending one of our live comedy or music events, then we have provided a space next to each vehicle for you to enjoy the shows outside of your vehicle. This will be possible as long as government allows us to do continue to do so. Please bring small garden chairs or bean bags for your comfort, which can be placed in the area provided by your cars. ( Space next to vehicle is 4.6 meters long by 2 meters wide)
- Once you are parked up the windows on the passenger side or left-hand side of the car, must be kept up at all times.
- REMEMBER the only reason to leave your car during any of our events, is to access the toilets, other than that we are under strict government guidance and rules that no other movement around the arenas is allowed.
Instructions to every ticket holder will be emailed through with your tickets, please ensure to have a look over these so you understand how things will work on the day.
FAQ’s and T&C’s
An extensive FAQ section can be found on our website, as well as all our terms and conditions of business. Please take the time to have a look at these, especially before emailing us, in case the answer to your question can be found there. www.cinestock.co.uk
ONCE YOU ARE PARKED UP IN POSITION, NOBODY IS TO LEAVE THEIR CARS UNLESS FOR THE USE OF THE TOILETS.
Standard car ticket
This is our standard car ticket which includes two passengers, any more passengers will need to buy one of additional passenger tickets for each extra person
|11:00 - 12:45||£25.00|
Additional Passenger Ticket
This is our additional passenger ticket, you will require one of these for every additional passenger on top of the two passengers included in your standard car ticket
|11:00 - 12:45||£5.00|
The South of England Showground, Selsfield Rd,, Haywards Heath, RH17 6TH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6.Due to the nature of the event and the venue involved, late comers will not be able to enter with their car.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.