Drama, Intrigue, Hope, Love, and Betrayal…it can only be a Night at the Opera with Rogue Opera!
Join Rogue Opera’s four professional opera singers and Music Director, Guy Murgatroyd, for a delightful evening curating arias and ensembles from opera’s big hits and hidden gems, including pieces by Bizet, Mozart, Puccini, Verdi, and more. Presented in an engaging cabaret-style format, with introductions by the singers setting the context of characters and stories of each piece, this will be a fantastic evening for opera connoisseurs and the opera-curious alike.
All the music will be sung in the original language, with our online program available on the night for full translations of the text.
About Rogue Opera:
Passionate about bringing opera to new spaces and audiences, Rogue Opera creates intimate productions and bespoke events which can be staged almost anywhere. Through our focus on strong acting and staging, we present the composers' incredible music – and the performers' incredible voices – in ways that appeal to both first-time audiences and connoisseurs. www.rogueopera.co.uk
“A truly uplifting event, well-scripted and professionally executed. The singers and pianist were world class.” A Night at the Opera, Chichester, 2022
“We found ourselves incredibly touched by such an enthusiastic and passionate performance – and so unexpected at our local pub, we have to say. Thank you for a truly memorable evening.” ***** A Rogue Opera Cabaret, Audience review, The Ship, Langston, 2021
“The singing, acting and staging were superb! As good as I have seen at Covent Garden.” ***** Don Giovanni, Hampton Hill Theatre, 2019
"This show has all the ingredients of being one of this year’s smash hits!! A night to remember.... I love everything about it. Absolutely brilliant!” ***** Audience review, Tara Theatre, May 2018
"An extremely talented cast in a unique intimate production” - Little London Observationist, May 2018
“Powerful and totally engaging" ***** Audience review, Tara Theatre, May 2018
|Night at the Opera||19:30 - 22:00||£18.00|
Red Lion, The Green, Fernhurst, GU27 3HY
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.