Shakespeare in the Garden @ The Red Lion, Chalton
- No reviews.
- The Red Lion
THIS SUMMER, SOAK UP SOME SHAKESPEARE IN THE GARDEN WITH FULLER'S
Open Bar are back with 'The Comedy of Errors' a play brimming with comedy, romance and adventure!
Experience Shakespeare as it was intended - informal, raucous and in a spacious pub garden with a drink in hand. Whether this will be your first, or thirty-first night of Shakespeare, you will not be disappointed.
"Full of Gumption, pace and enthusiasm" - 5 Stars - West End Wilma
"One thing is guaranteed, you will smile and you will laugh, it's sheer entertainment" - 5 Stars - London Pub Theatres
"Lovely, witty naughty - pub theatre at its playful best" - 5 Stars - Customer, The Plough
|Shakespeare in the Garden - The Comedy of Errors||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
The Red Lion, Chalton, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO8 0BG
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.