THIS SUMMER, SOAK UP SOME SHAKESPEARE IN THE GARDEN WITH FULLER'S.
We are delighted to welcome back Open Bar this summer with their fantastic production of "Romeo & Juliet” – The Bard’s famous tale of two houses, both alike in dignity, drawing swords and battling it out on the streets of Verona, while young love develops in an unexpected place
Experience Shakespeare as it was intended, interactive, informal and in the surroundings of a beautiful pub garden with a glass of beer or wine in hand. Whether this will be your first night of Shakespeare or you are a lifelong fan of the bard you are sure to not be disappointed with this spectacular performance promising an evening of romance, theatre and plenty of humour!
"Full of Gumption, pace and enthusiasm" - 5 Stars - West End Wilma
"One thing is guaranteed, you will smile and you will laugh, it's sheer entertainment" - 5 Stars - London Pub Theatres
"Lovely, witty naughty - pub theatre at its playful best" - 5 Stars - Customer, The Plough
|Shakespeare in the Garden - Romeo & Juliet||19:30 - 22:00||£18.00|
The Rising Sun, Iping Rd, Milland, Liphook, GU30 7NA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.