Online Halloween Murder Mystery - Murder on the Titanic
- No reviews.
- Online Event
interactive online murder mystery
Murder on the Titanic
Join the party on the Titanic, where Leo di Haribo managed to sound the alarm and the ship avoided the iceberg! You will meet man of the moment, struggling artist Leo Di Haribo, society IT girl Kate Windswept, her boorish husband, William Inzane, ‘new money’ casino owner Kathy Betts, and the salty seadog, Captain Birdfry! A dinner is being held in the hero’s honour. Is everyone sharing the celebration though...?
Our Murder Mysteries are interactive, and everyone gets chance to join in (or, just sit and watch if that’s what you want to do, we cater for everyone!). They are performed with their tongue firmly in their cheek, and if you like laugh out loud comedy, then this is the night for you! And don’t worry if you haven’t read the book/seen the film/watched the TV series. Our show bears very little relation to the theme we are lampooning!
Dressing to theme is encouraged but not essential.
Here are some points for you to consider to make sure you get the most out of the experience:
The show is delivered as a Zoom Meeting. You will be sent the joining instructions via the email you booked the tickets with.
We suggest you link to Zoom via a laptop or a PC. This event is more suited to those devices than a phone or tablet.(but will still work if that is all you have available).
At various points, the host will mute all participants, and we expect you to stay like this unless asked to unmute yourselves (which you will be at various points). I am sure you will have been on many Zoom calls by now and will have experienced the chaos caused if meeting etiquette is not followed! The Host does reserve the right to remove persistent offenders from the call.
During the show, you will be helping the detective to solve a murder. You will be provided with evidence pertaining to the subjects during the investigation. We will be posting this evidence on our social media channels
Facebook: Laugh and Let Die Murder Mysteries
So it is a good idea for at least one of your party to have an extra device handy so you can peruse these documents at your leisure without having to click away from the Zoom call.
….And, we actually need four brave, talented souls to play parts for us!
This is not a difficult task, you will be given the pieces to read, and supported through your section by the host. You don’t have to learn or rehearse anything beforehand, we have been doing this for 8 years now, and we usually just provide the information during the show.
We are sure that in an audience of all you people, we will find four big enough show offs to take these parts on!
We are asking for anyone who would want to be considered to play a part to signal their intention to us on the Facebook Event page by following this link.
There are two female parts and two male parts in all of our shows. To put yourself forward, please post in the discussion ‘Male Part Please’ or ‘Female Part Please’ (if you want to give us any more information about your experience to sway our decision, it probably won’t hurt!). You will also have to follow the page.
You may not identify with either of these genders, and we are happy for you to put yourself forward, but the parts that are on offer are male and female.
We will pick guests at random to play the parts, and you will be sent the docs you need via Facebook Messenger. We will be aiming to send you the documents before the show, and it is completely up to you if you want to dress to character. One thing that we do ask is that you rename your Zoom account with the character name, so the host can pick you out easily.
And lastly, we know how much you love interacting with social media, so please feel free to post pictures and comments to all of our social media pages. The hashtag is #LaughAndLetDie and who knows, it may lead to you winning a prize (or might not, it depends on how generous we are feeling….!)
So we’ll see you there! You might want to bring a pad and pen to make notes, but the only things you really need to bring is a sense of fun and your thinking caps!
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.