HAMLET COMEDY ONLINE
- Online Event
For the third month running we are taking Hamlet Comedy online to give you lockdown laughs and make a bit of money for acts.
Watch from the comfort of your own home as our MC Alexandra Haddow introduces some hilarious acts live from theirs, including Isy Suttie, Mitch Benn, Hal Cruttenden, Vikki Stone, Heidi Reagan, Josh Weller, Benji Waterstones, Suzie Preece and A SPECIAL SURPRISE TV STAR GUEST.
It's a live-streamed, online gig, with plenty of ways for interaction if you choose; we try to make it feel as close to being at a comedy club as possible.
Please buy a £5 ticket for everyone who will be watching (£1 tickets are for NHS staff and other frontline workers) and we’ll email you with joining instructions.
What people said about the April and May gigs:
Hamlet Comedy are shaping the agenda for live comedy in the covid era – President Obonjo
A LOT of fun – Phil Nichol
That was great. Thanks for inviting me – Arthur Smith
What a hoot! – Mark Thomas
I really enjoyed doing the show – Michael Legge
Best run online gig I've come across – Jimmy James Jones
Such a lovely, well organised gig – Fiona Ridgewell
Absolutely in tears. Thank you.. just amazing – Audience Member
A real treat, a proper triumph – Steve, audience member
Hilarious and very professionally done. The ‘live action’ mixed it up nicely – Rick, April audience
A really cheering couple of hours that made me realise quite how much I was missing laughter, spontaneity and people chatting s**t to each other – Audience member
First time I've properly laughed during lockdown, can't wait for the next one – Audience member
Like an episode of The Word from the 90s – Rebs, April audience
|Five Pound Donation||20:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
|Ten Pound Donation||20:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
NHS & OTHER FRONTLINE STAFF
For NHS staff and other key workers only please
|20:00 - 22:00||£1.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.