HAMLET COMEDY ONLINE
- Online Event
After a month's break, our online gigs are back back back! (and how!*)
On Sunday 2nd August, you can watch from your own home as our resident MC Alexandra Haddow introduces some hilarious acts live from theirs, including Ivo Graham, Mitch Benn, Athena Kugblenu, Sarah Keyworth, and Camilla Borges.
As ever, they'll be some surprise guests, audible laughter and audience interaction if you choose, to make it feel as close to being at a comedy club as possible without leaving your sofa.
'Early bird' tickets are just £5 (or £1 for NHS and other frontline workers) and must be bought before midnight on Friday 31st July.
Tickets will be then available until one hour before the gig
* For people under 35, 'Back Back Back (and how!) is a reference to Smash Hits**
** For people under 35 Smash Hits was a pop music magazine***, beloved of 80s and 90s teens
*** For people under 35 a magazine is... never mind.
What people said about our previous online gigs
Hamlet Comedy are shaping the agenda for live comedy in the covid era – President Obonjo
The gig was loads of fun to do, relaxed and professionally run - Isy Suttie
A LOT of fun – Phil Nichol
The best run online gig I've done, so perfect - Lauren Pattison
Easily the best online stand -up comedy show there is. Every other online show can eat a cat turd - Josh Wellar
That was great. Thanks for inviting me – Arthur Smith
What a hoot! – Mark Thomas
A fab gig, and technically marvellous - Benji Waterstones
By far the best gig I've taken part in over lockdown, you made it work so well - Suzie Preece
I really enjoyed doing the show – Michael Legge
Best run online gig I've come across – Jimmy James Jones
Such a lovely, well organised gig – Fiona Ridgewell
Absolutely in tears. Thank you.. just amazing – Audience Member
A real treat, a proper triumph – Steve, audience member
Hilarious and very professionally done. The ‘live action’ mixed it up nicely – Rick, audience member
A really cheering couple of hours that made me realise quite how much I was missing laughter, spontaneity and people chatting s**t to each other – Audience member
First time I've properly laughed during lockdown, can't wait for the next one – Audience member
Like an episode of The Word from the 90s – Rebs, April audience
Five Pound Early Bird
Only available until Friday 31st July
|20:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
Ten Pound COUPLES Early Bird
To save buying two tickets if you and a partner/ friend/ relation are watching together
|20:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
NHS & OTHER FRONTLINE STAFF
For NHS staff and other key workers only please
|20:00 - 22:00||£1.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.