HUNGRY HEART - BELFAST
- The Belfast Empire
THIS IS A RESCHEDULED DATE AND THEREFORE ANY TICKETS HELD FROM THE PREVIOUSLY POSTPONED HUNGRY HEART DUE TO TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY 25 APRIL 2020, FRIDAY 17 JULY 2020, SATURDAY 17 OCTOBER 2020, SATURDAY 22 MAY 2021 OR SATURDAY 9th OCTOBER WILL BE VALID FOR THIS DATE.
The hardcore Springsteen fans behind Hungry Heart will be back spinning Springsteen tracks at Empire Music Hall, on Saturday 26 February 2022.
This bumper to bumper Springsteen session is a joyful marathon run of Bruce’s epic back catalogue – niche versions, live concert tracks as well as the big hits…
Leave your inhibitions at the door and get ready for the most liberating, feel-good night of your life… Hungry Heart is the ultimate night out for Bruce Springsteen fans, and the world’s only Bruce Springsteen-dedicated club night!
What the press have said:
"If you love Bruce then this is your land of hope and dreams." (Joe.ie)
“The perfect night out for fans of the god that is Mister Bruce Springsteen.” (Time Out)
"Essentially if you are a Bruce Springsteen fan: heaven.” (Shortlist.com)
“Ultimate nights out for fans of The Boss.” (Lonely Planet)
“Imagine the joyous, life-affirming and liberating feeling of being in a Springsteen pit… but in a club! With a beer in your hand! That’s what Hungry Heart is.” (Backstreets.com)
“Calling all Springsteen fans: this is your dream night out.” (Conde Nast Traveller)
Hungry Heart is brought to you by Hannah from the Springsteen-loving blog Burgers and Bruce, Jon from Redline DJs and Thom from Pizza Pilgrims. Find out more at www.hungryheartevents.com
Each ticket entitles the purchaser admission to the event only. No food is included in the ticket price.
This event has limited seating – essentially standing room only.
Entry to Hungry Heart - Last Guaranteed Entry 9pm
|20:00 - 01:00||£12.00|
The Belfast Empire, 42, Botanic Ave, Belfast, BT7 1JQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Last guaranteed entry is at 9:30pm
14. Each ticket entitles the purchaser admission to the event only. No food is included in the ticket price.