Ski Lodge @ The Foresters
- The Foresters
If you are looking for something different, The Ski Lodge @ The Foresters is a fantastic pop up dinning experience in the heart of Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire. The Decor is an Instagrammers Dream and the food will take you right back to the snow covered mountains in the Alps. Sure to be the best Apres Ski of the season.
Spend the evening with friends and choose between Fillet of Beef Fondue or Artisan British Cheese Fondue. There is also a tantalising selection of tapas style starters to share, moreish Cocktails and even a Hot Chocolate Bar.
Book your ticket to dine, table are available from 5.30pm with our last seating at 9pm. Once you have booked your ticket then call to reserve your preferred time. Tickets are only available online.
Rich & Creamy British Cheese With Cream & WineServed With New Potato, Torn Sour Dough, Fresh Crisp Vegetables & Sweet Pickles
|17:30 - 23:00||£25.00|
Fillet of Beef Fondue
6 Oz Prime British Fillet Steak Served WithSix Complimenting Sauces, Green Kitchen Salad & Rosemary Salted Fries
|17:30 - 23:00||£32.00|
The Foresters, The Broardway, Beacondsfield Road, Farnham Common, SL23QQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.