Breakfast with Santa
- Brewhouse and Kitchen Southbourne
Santa is coming to Brewhouse and Kitchen Southbourne, and he's bringing his cheeky elves!
Enjoy a lovely breakfast with Tea, Coffee or juice, and entertainment provided by everyone's favourite children's entertainment company, Minky Moo's!
Santa and his elves will be dancing, singing and getting you into the Christmas spirit and we're bringing back the famous snow machine! - cameras at the ready to pose for lots of 'elfies'! Each child will receive a small gift from Brewhouse and Kitchen as well as some treats from Santa.
We want your morning to be spent enjoying your time with each other and with Santa, so we kindly ask that you pre-order your breakfast. Please email us with your breakfast choices.
Tickets for this festive event are £20 per person and will be sold by table.
Please note 1 year and above need to pay full price of the ticket, babies of 1 year and below are free
Our pub has a limited number of high chairs and they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, please let us know if you require one.
Table for 3
Reserve your table for up to 3 people. Children under 1 year of age do not require a ticket / seat.
|10:00 - 12:00||£60.00|
Table for 4
Reserve your table for up to 4 people. Children under 1 year of age do not require a ticket / seat.
|10:00 - 12:00||£80.00|
Table for 6
Reserve your table for up to 6 people. Children under 1 year of age do not require a ticket / seat.
|10:00 - 12:00||£120.00|
Table for 8
Reserve your table for up to 8 people. Children under 1 year of age do not require a ticket / seat.
|10:00 - 12:00||£160.00|
Table for 2
Reserve your table for up to 2 people. Children under 1 year old go free!
|10:00 - 12:00||£40.00|
Brewhouse and Kitchen Southbourne, 147, Parkwood Road, Bournemouth, BH5 2BW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.