Single's Valentines party in Southampton for 28-45
- No reviews.
- XOXO Southampton
How Speed Dating Works in Southampton
Cupid's favourite time of the year! Southampton's Valentines Singles Party will be one that can't be missed and help you find your special someone! An evening filled with a variety of eligible singles from your area in one place and a great opportunity to make some new friends too. Come along, have drinks and an evening out in a safe and relaxed space where you don't need to worry about whether or not the person you're chatting to has a partner!
7:00pm- Doors open and our friendly hosts get you checked in with lock & key matching ice-breakers!
8:00pm- Optional speed dating sessions start, and partying and mingling
10:00pm- Speed dating sessions and other official ice-breakers come to an end - but it's not over yet!
10:15pm- Post-event socialising/partying resumes, stay as late as you want and enjoy the evening!
|Gents ticket||19:00 - 22:15||£25.00|
|Ladies ticket||19:00 - 22:15||£25.00|
29 Bedford Place, SO15 2DG
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Slow Dating
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.