Escape to the Garden of Eden... A botanical Garden which includes alfresco dining, bottomless brunches, happy chour, cocktail master classes, all day dining and late night dancing. They are the ultimate day and night venue, plus 3 themed rooms available for corporate or private hire. They can accommodate…
Bougie Drag Dinner Portsmouth
- Eden Portsmouth
Hold onto your heels...
The UK's biggest bottomless drag event arrives in PORTSMOUTH for a monthly Friday night soiree!
Bring it queens!
Every month, the Fabulous Eden Portsmouth is the destination for the No.1 voted drag dinner, presented by the London's leading queens Cara Melle, Honey Foxx, Kiki Snatch & Baby + guest performers.
Together, they deliver their struts, gag-worthy performances and all-over sassiness for your Friday night pleasure,
plus a fabulous 3 course meal and bottomless drinks!
Each ticket guarantees:
Over 7 hours to party for the price of your ticket!
A delicious main course dish of your choice:
Thai green chicken curry with steamed basmati rice (GF)
Thai green vegan curry with steamed basmati rice (VG, V, GF)
Eden beef burger with nacho cheese, crispy shallots, beer battered dill pickle and smoky BBQ mayonnaise, served with fries
Buttermilk Cornflake chicken burger topped with coleslaw, served with fresh leaf salad and fries
Plant based Sriracha pulled Jackfruit burger with smoked vegan mozzarella, dill pickle and fried onion, served with fries (VG, V)
or a speciality 2 foot pizza cooked in our traditional clay oven (gf bases available):
‘no-lamb Shawarma’ with grilled peppers, tomato salsa and garlic tahini sauce (VG, V)
Wild mushroom and truffle oil pizza with wilted garlic spinach and vegan mozzarella (VG, V)
Followed by your choice of dessert :
Chocolate and coconut tart served with vegan vanilla ice-cream (VG, V, GF)
Sticky toffee sundae with salted caramel ice-cream, chocolate flake and sticky toffee sauce (V)
- Plus 90 fabulous mins of bottomless Prosecco!
- Games, catwalk competitions and dance-offs
- Fabulously fierce gag-worthy immersive performances from the queens
- DJ all evening with the best tunes & dancing in Eden until 2am!
Starters: Tortilla chips & salsa to nibble on arrival
Whether you're looking for an unforgettable girls or boys night out, a birthday, hen / stag party or just a reason to get together,
hit that ticket link for your exclusive entry into the beautiful world of Bougie Drag Dinner!
START YOUR ENGINES!
** We can easily accommodate large bookings altogether! Please just purchase the number of individual tickets you need for your group then we will ensure you are altogether. Don't forget! GROUP SPECIAL! 10 tickets for the price of 9! Just add 10 tickets or multiples thereof to your basket & discount will be applied automatically **
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Please note, changes cannot be made on the night. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
Running order :
ARRIVAL TIME - 6.30pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS SERVED 7.30pm-9pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 7.30pm
TABLES CLEARED FOR DANCING AT 9.30pm
DANCING IN EDEN UNTIL PARTY ENDS AT 2am!
Bougie Drag Dinner is brought to you by www.fabulousbeyondproductions.com - Your number one go-to for event concept brunch & supper clubs
Bougie Drag Dinner Ticket
This ticket entitles you to a 3 course dinner, bottomless Prosecco for 1.5 hours, show from the Bougie Girls plus entry into Eden for dancing until 2am
|18:30 - 02:00||£49.95|
Eden, Gunwharf Rd, Gunwharf Quays, PO1 3TP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. In light of the pandemic, we will however offer a refund or voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 48 hours before the event to give us opportunity to resell your tickets. We will only consider a refund or reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer. This is in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15.It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their email confirmation / tickets to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised with bookings team at email@example.com within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non-transferrable.