Set in a 300 year old converted barn, The Red Barn is a traditional country pub in Blindley Heath, Lingfield, in Surrey. Serving high quality comfort food, The Red Barn offers classic British favourites, while a drinks list featuring approximately 60 bins and a range of weird and wonderful beers is sure…
Dine Under The Stars
- The Red Barn
DINE UNDER THE STARS
Back by popular demand, our Dine Under the Stars concept is back!
Ever dreamt of dining under the stars whilst devouring a delicious 4 course menu all to the sound of live jazz?
Wine & dine in pure luxury, underneath the stars on our Pergola.
Your not-so typical date night & a great excuse to do something different with friends.
Enjoy the night sky and the beauty of our surroundings, whist we serve you an elegant candle-lit dinner expertly crafted by Head Chef Kevin.
Not only an unforgettable dining experience, but you'll delight in live jazz music with the talented and award winning saxophone player SEB PIPE.
Tickets are priced at £45pp which includes a glass of prosecco upon arrival and four course set menu.
Limited tables available.
Book early to avoid disappointment.
Dine Under The Stars
Your ticket is priced at £45 per person including a four course set menu with glass of Prosecco upon arrival and live music with award winning saxophone player Seb Pipe.
|19:00 - 23:00||£45.00|
The Red Barn, Tandridge Lane, RH7 6LL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.