The incredible team that has won awards for their work with The Sussex Arms in Twickenham, The Cornerhouse in Windsor and The Express Tavern in Kew is now behind the Lord Grenfell in Maidenhead. We have worked hard to develop a refined but contemporary character, building on our wealth of British pub…
Spice Up Your Brunch
- No reviews.
- The Lord Grenfell
two hours of bottomless booze and zig-a-zig-a! What more could you really really want!? Impossible Things Entertainment are bringing a girl power packed bottomless brunch! With prizes and games to show everyone who you think you are, there is no other way to spend your Saturday. Grab your pals, get yourselves a ticket, and say you’ll be there!
11AM seat and eat with background music - bottomless starts
12PM entertainment starts
1PM bottomless ends
2PM entertainment ends
2-2.30PM background music
NB: This IS NOT a Spice Girls tribute act - it is a brunch filled with Spice Girls songs and themed entertainment.
If booking separately, please add a note when purchasing your ticket and let us know who you want to sit with!
For more info, head to our website thelordgrenfell.co.uk or give us a bell if you have any questions via 01628 620705
Spice Up Your Brunch
Entry + Entertainment + Bottomless for 2 Hours + Brunch
|11:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
Spice Up Your Brunch - Non Boozy
Entry + Entertainment + Non Boozy Bottomless for 2 hours + Brunch
|11:00 - 14:00||£22.50|
22 Oldfield Road, SL6 1TW
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Impossible Things UK
More from Impossible Things Entertainment
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.