The Bull Hotel is the prime location for your Southern coastal retreat. This beautiful 16th-century coaching inn was built in historic Bridport, on the Dorset coast. Packed with character and history, The Bull Hotel offers three entirely different event spaces, so there is something suitable for every…
Jack & The Beanstalk @ The Bull Hotel
It's Christmas time which means only one thing ... it's panto time!
Join us at The Bull Hotel for a Christmas spectacular to remember as we welcome the 'Offie' award winning Bridge House Theatre Company with their brilliant performance of Jack And The Beanstalk.
Jack Trott wants nothing more than to marry his childhood sweetheart Jill, but Giant George throws a spanner in the works by putting up the rent across the land. Left with no other option, Jack and his mother, Dame Trott, decide to sell their only cow, but when Jack runs into Giant George’s servant Fleshcreep, he’s tricked into selling their beloved animal for a bag of beans. When a giant beanstalk grows overnight Jack has an idea…
Will they be able to defeat Giant George?
Will Jack and Jill be able to get married?
Will we be able to grow a beanstalk in a hotel?
Find out this Christmas at The Bull Hotel!
This show is suitable for all ages.
‘Great, funny. My son said that it was the best time he has ever had, We could not stop laughing, I would highly recommend’
‘Fabulous production with the cast giving it their all’
‘I thoroughly enjoyed the show, it was professional and brilliantly funny. All of the actors were talented in singing, dancing and presentation’
|Jack & The Beanstalk - 3pm
|15:00 - 17:00
|Jack & The Beanstalk (Under 16 & OAPs)
|15:00 - 17:00
34 East Street, DT6 3LF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.