Mecca Bingo Stevenage is a large and modern venue located in the heart of the town, with plenty of major bus routes servicing the area, and there is parking available nearby. The club has seating for 1,000 players who have the choice to play either traditional bingo or play on the most up to date touch…
LEGENDS NIGHT @ MECCA STEVENAGE PRESENTS ANDREW BROWNING
- No reviews.
- Mecca Stevenage
Mecca Bingo STEVENAGE presents a golden evening of entertainment, brought to you by ANDREW BROWNING as GEORGE MICHAEL. Join us for their best hits as we party the night away!
Perfect for hen nights, birthday celebrations or just because you fancy treating yourself! It’s the perfect night for you and your friends!
All standard tickets include entry and your entertainment for the evening...for just £10.
Why not join us before hand? Get those dabbers out, our evening session is available from 6pm and you can get a £25 bingo ticket that includes all your bingo from 6-9pm, as well as the entertainment!
18+ Only | drinkaware.co.uk | begambleaware.org |
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
If you are fresh faced enough to look under 25, then please bring your ID (official government ID) as we operate Think 21/Think25
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, save the trees! We can scan the ticket straight from your phone :-)
This includes entry 30 minutes prior to the event commencing from 9pm. Strictly over 18's only.
|21:30 - 23:30||£10.00|
Bingo & Show Ticket
Ticket includes all your bingo from 6pm on the night, and your ticket for the entertainment.
|18:00 - 23:30||£25.00|
Mecca Bingo, Danestrete,, SG1 1XB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Over 18's Only. Begambleaware.org. Enjoy responsibly, drinkaware.co.uk for the facts.