Fever Derby is a brilliant nightclub offering you three different themed rooms. A DJ playing classic hits will transport you back to the 70s and 90s in their Fever room. Fans of RnB and hip hop are in for a real treat, with the Halo room serving up an unforgettable experience. The Loft, located onthe…
Dirty Thursdays @ Fever Derby
- No reviews.
- Fever Derby
Out with the old and in with the new DIRTY THURSDAYS🥵
Derby's biggest & best Thursday night 😏
RnB, Hip Hop & Dance with our favourite resident DJ🔥
2 J Bombs £6
4 Sambuca £10
FREE entry before 11PM🤩
Dress code - Smart Casual, no sportswear or football tops, trainers & smart shorts welcome
Over 18's only
Got a special night out? mail us for details on one of our fantastic booth deals we only have 2 available and always sell out
To book out VIP booths, go to www.feverbars.co.uk/derby or call us on 01332 224227
Standard Entry Ticket - Arrive by 11pm
Guests with this ticket type must arrive by 11pm to avoid disappointment or additional charges may apply.
|21:00 - 04:00||Free admission|
Standard Entry Ticket - Arrive by 12am
Guests with this ticket type must arrive by 12am to avoid disappointment or additional charges may apply.
|21:00 - 04:00||£3.97|
Standard Entry Ticket - Arrive by 3am
Guests with this ticket type must arrive by 3am to avoid disappointment or additional charges may apply.
|21:00 - 04:00||£5.00|
7 -11 The Wardwick, DE1 1HA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you regarding receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required