LAGER REVISITED BEER CLUB
- Three Wise Monkeys Ipswich
An evening of Lager, Knowledge, Food and more Lager. Join us on Sunday 31st July for our Lager Revisited Beer Club at Three Wise Monkeys Ipswich.
Aficionados, novices, newbies and regulars are welcome, try something new and immerse in the experience of beer through conversation, learning and tasting.
Each month will be dedicated to a theme from Lager to Ale, German to Belgian and the beers, from tasters to bottles will be revealed only on the night.
Guests will start the evening with a plate specially selected by our kitchen team and move onto the serious and fun stuff from there on.
Tickets cost £35 online or via the Monkey App + booking fee. Availability is limited for this event so pre-booking is essential.
Starts 7pm in our restaurant floor.
Over 18s only.
Guests with specific dietary requirements or with allergies should contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org prior to ticket purchase.
Access - There is no lift to access the restaurant floor of Three Wise Monkeys. There are two hand-railed flights of stairs to reach the restaurant floor.
LAGER REVISITED BEER CLUB
Ticket for one
|19:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.