Argentinian Wine & Food Pairing Evening at Three Wise Monkeys Ipswich
- No reviews.
- Three Wise Monkeys Ipswich
A seasonally inspired four-course evening of food and wine pairing with Three Wise Monkeys in collaboration with independent and local wine merchants and suppliers, Street Wines.
Hosted by Operations manager, Charlie Rogers, he will draw on his knowledge and experience, taking you on a journey of the world through Argentinian wines.
Taking place on Wednesday 22nd February, tickets are priced at £30 + booking fee. The wines tasted will be available to purchase and take home on the night.
Starts 7pm on the restaurant floor.
Over 18s only.
About the host
Charlie Rogers - Operations manager and F.B.I.I.
Charlie’s passion for wine began with a trip to the Northeast of France to visit one of the battlefields in Verdun with his Father, where their ancestors had fought in the great war. This was followed by a trip to the Champagne House, Laurent Perrier, where some of his surviving relatives worked.
Since then Charlie has gone on a discovery of places and people within the wine community, tasting and developing a deeper understanding; learning about the specific characteristics that wine brings to a meal and how it can enhance experience.
When it comes to Three Wise Monkeys, Charlie brings quality, careful selection and balance to the wine menu, changed seasonally. The wine list features great wines from local supplier Street Wines, to compliment the food menu. The list represents the best of the major wine regions be it Old world or New World as well as the popular wines favoured by guests and a few really great lesser known choices.
A career spanning over 20 years in the drinks and pub industry, in 2006, Charlie was recognised by the British Institute of Innkeeping and made a Fellow of the organisation and awarded for a number of his efforts in the industry.
In 2018, Charlie and his partner purchased a dilapidated farm in South West France, near the great wine regions of Bordeaux, Cahors and Bergerac. Charlie’s summers are spent doing up the farm piece by piece, benefited by a very decent supply of wine located nearby!
Ticket for one
|19:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
Three Wise Monkeys Ipswich
More from Three Wise Monkeys Ipswich
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.