They are a young brand, based around the personalities of the grandparents of the founders 'Jack' and 'Alice'. They're friendly, free and easy, humble and slightly nostalgic. They care about the people they work with, the guests they serve and the suppliers they use. At Jack & Alice in Gerrards…
- No reviews.
- Jack & Alice Gerrards Cross
Come and join us for a scrumptious afternoon tea, sandwiched between a fun and relaxing craft session with TULULU.
You will learn to create two gorgeous prints using a variety of watercolour and mark-making techniques. All levels of artistic talent are welcome! This is not about fine art but having fun and the mindfulness that getting creative brings. The techniques are not taxing and can be interpreted how you wish. All we ask is for a willingness to create with a sense of freedom and curiosity.
- A delicious Jack and Alice Afternoon Tea
- All the equipment you need on the day
- Two gorgeous prints to take home, one of which is framed
- Your very own goody bag
Afternoon Tea, all craft equipment, two gorgeous prints to take home, one of which will be framed & a goody bag
|15:00 - 18:00||£40.00|
40 Packhorse Road, SL9 8EB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.