Introducing Fever & Boutique, the exhilarating twin-room nightclub that's taking the Isle of Wight by storm! As the sun sets, they come to life, offering two distinct rooms, two dynamic DJs, and a promise of an unforgettable night out, each and every weekend. In one room, let loose and dance the…
Sinful Saturday @ Fever IOW
- No reviews.
- Fever IOW
Delve into your deepest desires but only if you dare at Sinful Saturday, with our devilish cocktails and immersive décor, this is one Halloween event you won't want to miss.
Book your tickets now for a Saturday night of Sinful indulgence
And don't forget the clocks go back so we're open that extra hour.
Halloween dress code encouraged!
Free Entry Ticket - Arrive by 10pm
Guests with this ticket type must arrive by 10pm to avoid disappointment or additional charges
|21:00 - 04:00||Free admission|
Standard Entry Ticket - Arrive by 11pm
Guests with this ticket type must arrive by 11pm to avoid disappointment or additional charges
|21:00 - 04:00||£1.00|
Standard Entry Ticket - Arrive by 12am
Guests with this ticket type must arrive by 12am to avoid disappointment or additional charges
|21:00 - 04:00||£4.00|
Standard Entry Ticket - Arrive by 1:30am
Guests with this ticket type must arrive by 1:30am to avoid disappointment or additional charges
|21:00 - 04:00||£5.00|
Unit 2, Coppins Bridge, PO30 2BX
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you regarding receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required