One of the hugely popular BrewDog venues can be found in Shepherd's Bush, a short stroll from Goldhawk Road underground station. The craft beer specialists offer an incredible 40 variations on tap, a selection so broad it can be difficult to know exactly where to start! The powers-that-be at this slick…
The Last Sipper: Dram & Smoke + BrewDog
Craft beer powerhouse BrewDog and Scottish pop-up Dram & Smoke are teaming up on the 5th April to offer an Easter Sunday lunch with a hoppy twist. Hosted at BrewDog’s Shepherd’s Bush bar, the £35 ticket gives guests six courses of Scottish fare paired with a tipple chosen by BrewDog’s resident beer experts to perfectly complement each dish. Beer geeks out there will have the BrewDog crew on hand to chat through all the pairings on the day.
The Dram & Smoke lads will be dishing out typically tongue-in-cheek Highland classics. Yes, that does mean that deep-fried Mars Bar gets a look-in when dessert rolls around. A whisky barrel smoker takes centre stage in creating the other dishes on the menu and, although you won’t find the traditional chocolate Easter bunnies here, Little Bunny Foo Foo does make a brief appearance... after being braised in Punk IPA for four hours and served on a tattie scone. Some of the courses will be served up family-style and the menu will focus on bigging up the best of Scottish produce in the company of the best beer going.
An Easter bonus comes in the form of ‘Beer Bingo’ - guess the food and beer pairings correctly before the meal begins and guests will be in with the chance of winning some Easter goodies including tickets to the next Dram & Smoke pop-up project. Post-meal there’s definitely reason for guests to stick around too. Forty of them to be precise - that’s how many taps there are behind the bar. Monday the 6th is a day off school after all…
Ticket £35 | 6 Courses | 6 Beer Samples | Beer Bingo | Easter Sunday (05 April) | From 12pm
Haggis Bon Bons with Buckfast Broon Sauce
Peas & Cheese with Smokin’ Onion Broth
Slow Cooked Rabbit with Tattie Scone
Smoked Pork Belly, Carrots & Puffed Barley
Dead Pony (Beer) Battered Mars Bar, Cornflake Ice Cream & Irn Bru Drizzle
*Please note that this event is communal sitting. When purchasing tickets, let us know the names of anyone who has booked separately who you need to sit with.
*Unfortunately we are unable to offer vegetarian alternatives for this event. Drop us an email at email@example.com to discuss other dietary requirements.
15-19 Goldhawk Road W12 8QQ
Goldhawk Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.