Sheffield Beer Week: Beer and cheese pairing night at Triple Point Brewing
- No reviews.
- Triple Point Brewing
Cheese obsessed? Beer fanatic? Your luck’s in!
Our Yorkshire Cheese and Beer Pairing Night is back in perfect time for Sheffield Beer Week! And if you’re as cheese and beer obsessed as we are, you need to get involved!
From a crumbly Wensleydale to creamy blue, there are some pretty exceptional cheeses out there. And many of them are made right here in Yorkshire! Just like our beer.
During this event, we’ll take you through a talk and tasting showcasing five delicious cheeses - from Sheffield and wider Yorkshire, paired with five of our beers – fresh from tank to tap! We’ll tell you all you need to know about the beers of choice, and why they pair well with our chosen cheeses.
Tickets for this event are limited. So, secure yours soon to avoid disappointment.
|Cheese and beer night
|19:00 - 21:00
Triple Point Brewing, 178, Shoreham Street, Sheffield, s14sq
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.