Challenge ZERO at the crafty dog
- the crafty dog
Hey spicy food lovers, are you ready to take on the ultimate challenge? introducing "Challenge ZERO" the spicy chicken wing eating competition hosted by Toddy Burger and The Crafty Dog is here and it's not for the faint of heart!
We start off mild, but trust us, you'll want to make the most of those first few - because the heat climbs, fast. Think you can handle it? Prove it.
join us for a night of heat, competition and fun.
The best part? Not only will you get to stuff your face with delicious spicy wings, but we'll also be giving away prizes to the top wing eaters of the night. So, grab your friends and come join us for a night of spicy fun!
Don't wait, tickets are selling fast. Trust us, you don't want to miss out on this spicy adventure. Buy your tickets now and let's see if you have what it takes to conquer Challenge ZERO!
#ChallengeZERO #ToddyBurger #TheCraftyDog #SpicyChallenge #Chickenwingchallenge #Casual
Challenge ZERO single entry ticket
Grab a friend and a couple tickets and come see who can go the distance.
|18:30 - 21:00||£12.50|
Table of 6 - (free beers)
Group of you coming? see who's got the fiery tolerance and grab a free bucket of beers on arrival too!
|18:30 - 21:00||£65.00|
Table of 6 - (free prosecco)
Turning up the heat with the girls? maybe a free bottle of Prosecco on arrival would help!
|18:30 - 21:00||£65.00|
the crafty dog, 261, chatsworth road, chesterfield, s402bl
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.