The WhiteWitch Immersive Musical Experience
- No reviews.
- The Council House
This is no ordinary rock opera.You will wonder how candles light and winds howl. Some of the most fantastic rock numbers, such as Paint It Black, The Sound of Silence, Black Magic Woman, Power of Love, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood and A Whiter Shade of Pale have been woven together to tell a story of how good can triumph over evil. Sit at the sackcloth tables, sip a smoking cocktail, nibble a Lite Bite and enjoy a show that will surround you.
You may wish to dress for the occasion. Champagne prizes will be given to the most outrageous Witch and Wizard.
Come early and enjoy The LAB Potions Bar famous for serving serves Meads and Mulls fresh from the Cauldron. The LAB opens an hour before each show.
The LAB experience is an autonomous event that is staged two hours prior to most performances.
Try your hand at making your own smoking cocktails and learn magic from the Inner Circle in an event designed only for those that can deal with the unexpected. With your LAB cloak and wand, you will meet the head magician and delve a little into the unknown.
Alicia is locked inside the midst of evil.
She only looks to use her powers to benefit others, which is the way of a White Witch.
She is surrounded by purveyors of evil, practitioners of magic that is only dark.
The Council House, Old Market Square, Nottingham, NG1 2DT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.