Mecca Bingo Beeston is a large Nottingham Bingo Hall, only 10-minute walk from Beeston train station, home of great traditional bingo games and slot machines. The club is spacious and can seat up to 800 people in the main hall, as well as a separate lounge area to hang out and chill with friends andfamily…
LADIES NIGHT strippers show featuring EVA WAVE @MECCA BEESTON
- No reviews.
- Mecca Beeston
LADIES NIGHT featuring EVA WAVE
Come and join us for a special Ladies night with Eva Wave drag comedian and compere extraordinaire for a naughty show featuring male strippers Cherokee and Rebellion!
You can pop along just for the entertainment which will be in the lounge from 8.30-10.30pm for £15.
OR, if you fancy including some bingo before and after the entertainment, you can come earlier for the 6.20pm early 2 page, Flower and Cash Dash, Bingo Beats on as an extra 6 games of bingo of, plus the entertainment of course, for just £20.
Key terms and conditions. We can only accept debit card payments for this event. Over 18's only. begambleaware.org
Event Only Ticket
Ticket includes entry to the lounge for the entertainment from 7pm.
|21:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
Bingo & Event Ticket
Ticket includes 6.20pm early 2 page, Flower and Cash Dash, Bingo Beats on as an extra 6 games of bingo of, plus the entertainment of course
|18:15 - 22:30||£20.00|
183 Queens Road, Beeston, NG9 2FE
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Mecca Bingo Ltd
More from MECCA LOCAL ENTERTAINMENT
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Over 18's Only. Begambleaware.org. Enjoy responsibly, drinkaware.co.uk for the facts