The Hockley Arts Club is a Nottingham staple. Situated in the heart of Hockley in a gorgeous grade II listed building. They’ve got some of the best bartenders in Nottingham serving incredible cocktails and wines throughout the week. They take pride in their ever evolving drinks list. With a greatselection…
Bottomless Afternoon Tea
- No reviews.
- The Hockley Arts Club
Every weekend we bring you a truly sumptuous afternoon tea.
To start we have our ur signature Iced-Tea-Pot cocktail (available as a mocktail too!)
A delicious selection of sandwiches, nibbles, cakes and other treats. All washed down with bottomless Prosecco. If you're not after a bottomless experience we also have a two drink or two mocktail option instead.
Our afternoon tea is served in our Blue Rooms for groups up to 12 and for larger groups up to 35 we host our afternoon tea in Stockholm.
Booking is essential and must be done the Wednesday before the weekend you wish to book.
Bottomless Afternoon Tea
On sale until 31st Mar 2023
|Saturday 01st October 2022|
|Saturday 08th October 2022|
|Saturday 15th October 2022|
|Saturday 22nd October 2022|
|Saturday 29th October 2022|
|Saturday 05th November 2022|
|Saturday 12th November 2022|
|Saturday 19th November 2022|
|Saturday 26th November 2022|
|Saturday 03rd December 2022|
|Saturday 10th December 2022|
20A, Carlton Street, NG1 1NN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.