Newcastle Quest: Walking Adventure & Interactive Treasure Hunt
- No reviews.
- Newcastle’s Castle Keep
Turning the streets of Newcastle into an Adventure Playground!
Explore the streets of Newcastle and unlock a hidden trail by finding clues, solving puzzles & completing challenges, earning points along the way all self-guided through the Go Quest Adventures app. See the area's highlights, explore it's hidden gems and learn some insider history and fun facts along the way even locals will discover something new!.
Regional capital of the North East and cradle of the Industrial Revolution, Newcastle has a fascinating history that rivals other large UK cities. It is one of the most iconic places in Britain famous for its seven bridges, nut brown ale, popular nightlife and of course its distinct ‘Geordie’ dialect and friendly locals.
Your Toon adventure will start at the Castle Keep which gave Newcastle’s its name then wind you through Grainger Town and down to the Quayside and River Tyne. Along the way, visit a vampire rabbit, learn about Newcastle’s ties to the railways and how a local mayor saved the St Nicholas’ Cathedral, see the first building lit by light bulbs and even hear a ghost story or two.
So shout ‘Wey Aye’ put on some comfy shoes and get ready to explore the sights, discover hidden gems and ultimately, conquer your Newcastle Quest.
As the Quest is self guided you can:
* Start your Quest whenever you want, get instant access with nothing to print off from home
* Go as fast as you want and try to top the leaderboard, or go at your own pace, stopping for rest breaks along the way.
Add up to 5 people per Quest into the App for one low price - 1 ticket covers 5 people
This is an ideal outdoor activity for couples, families, groups of friends, school groups and can be the perfect team building or corporate activity. Customised Quests and group packages are available.
Will you Conquer The Quest?
Add up to 5 players per Quest
|07:00 - 22:00
Newcastle’s Castle Keep, Castle Garth, Newcastle, NE1 1RQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. Every effort has been made to ensure that Quests are accurate at the time of playing. We are not responsible for any unforeseen changes that interfere with the solving of puzzles and finding of clues including but not limited to removal of items, special events or construction.
4. Additional Terms Conditions can be found on the Go Quest Adventures website.