Glasgow: Walking Adventure & Interactive Treasure Hunt
- No reviews.
- George Square
Go Quest Adventures is turning the streets of Glasgow into an Adventure Playground!
Welcome to Glasgow! Famous for its remarkable architecture, strong cultural arts scene, world class museums, and of course the city of the dead, the Necropolis, it’s no wonder Glasgow was recently voted one of best cities in the world to visit.
Explore the Merchant City area of Glasgow and unlock a hidden trail by finding clues, solving puzzles & completing challenges, earning points along the way all self-guided through the Go Quest Adventures app. See the area's highlights, explore it's hidden gems and learn some insider history and fun facts along the way even locals will discover something new!.
Your Quest will take place in Glasgow’s Merchant City district, starting at George Square, winding you through Strathclyde University and up to the Cathedral, before leading you through some of Glasgow’s more hidden sites. Along the way you’ll discover some of Glasgow’s famous street art, works by Scotland’s most famous architect, Charles Rennie Mackintosh, hear a ghost story or two and of course you might spot a statue with a cone on its head you know the one I’m talking about!
So grab a traffic cone in case one is missing! put on some comfy shoes and discover the richness and heritage of Scotland’s Dear Green Place as you explore the sights, discover hidden gems and ultimately, conquer your Glasgow Quest.
As the Quest is self guided you can:
* Start your Quest whenever you want, get instant access with nothing to print off from home
* Go as fast as you want and try to top the leaderboard, or go at your own pace, stopping for rest breaks along the way.
Add up to 5 people per Quest into the App for one low price - 1 ticket covers 5 people
This is an ideal outdoor activity for couples, families, groups of friends, school groups and can be the perfect team building or corporate activity. Customised Quests and group packages are available.
Will you Conquer The Quest?
Add up to 5 players per Quest
|07:00 - 22:00
George Square, George Square, Glasgow, G2 1DH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. Every effort has been made to ensure that Quests are accurate at the time of playing. We are not responsible for any unforeseen changes that interfere with the solving of puzzles and finding of clues including but not limited to removal of items, special events or construction.
4. Additional Terms Conditions can be found on the Go Quest Adventures website.