The New Football Season Weekend Event - Featuring Gary Neville
- Hotel Football
Join us for the ultimate football fan's weekend. Get close to the action with a 3 night stay in the iconic Hotel Football, located only steps away from Old Trafford football ground, and the first Manchester United home game. The weekend includes a table for the entire stay in our Cafe Football to watch the match live along with other key fixtures. A Q&A with football legend and hotel owner Gary Neville, and also breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, two 3 course dinners, our one of a kind afternoon tea, a games room, a video welcome message from your favourite Class of 92 owner, and some extra goodies for the kids and adults alike. We have the whole weekend covered - We have even thrown in the 3rd night stay for free. All you need to do is book, and then show up. Let us take care of you and make this a weekend to remember.
For full details and itinerary please visit our website: www.hotelfootball.com
Stadium View Room
One room for 2 people maximum, with either 1 king or 2 twin beds with views overlooking Old Trafford.
|15:00 - 12:00||£525.00|
Class of 92 Room
The ultimate Fan's option. A larger room custom designed with unique Class of 92 touches. 1 king bed for up to 2 adults maximum with views over Old Trafford.
|15:00 - 12:00||£592.00|
Family Group Room
Two interconnecting rooms for 2 adults maximum and up to two children/youths (18 years or younger) with 1 king bed and 2 twin beds. General Views
|15:00 - 12:00||£600.00|
One room with 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed, for 2 adults maximum and up to two children (12 years or younger).with views overlooking Old Trafford.
|15:00 - 12:00||£600.00|
One room for 2 people maximum with either 1 king or 2 twin beds. General Views
|15:00 - 12:00||£500.00|
Hotel Football, 99 Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester, M16 0SZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.