Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Themed Nights
Boom Whisky are to host ‘The Story of Prohibition’, an evening of whisky tasting taking guests through the era of 1920’s New York City.
The Volstead Act has been imposed and is in full force, but we’re anything but dry this 6th July.
Boom Whisky cordially invites you to experience an era of Prohibition, illicit liquor and secret speakeasy’s throughout a very special evening of whisky tasting.Hidden away in Manchester’s Northern Quarter is Montpelliers, where our hosts will expertly guide you through the night’s whisky and the stories of the time from 8 until late, after all, a little party never killed nobody…
About Boom Whisky:
Boom Whisky is a tasting event group based inManchester. They aim to offer an entertaining yet informative take on whisky tasting. Boom Whisky are available for private events, bar staff training aswell as hosting a range of themed whisky tastings across Manchester’s bars and pubs. More information available at boomwhisky.co.uk.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Boom Whisky is a tasting event group based in Manchester. They aim to offer an entertaining yet informative take on whisky tasting. Boom Whisky are available for private events, bar staff training as well as hosting a range of themed whisky tastings across Manchester’s bars and pubs. More information available at boomwhisky.co.uk