RedbankCo is a special little place in Manchesters Green Quarter. Within this unassuming arch, you will find a Cafe Bar & Studio; open 5 till midnight, Thursday, Friday & Saturday, serving great food and delicious cocktails as well as locally brewed beer & ale; and open for Breakfast &…
Spice Club Christmas Feast City Centre Pop-Up
There is a chill in the air, polar bears are drinking Coke on our TVs and mince pies are in the supermarkets..that can only mean one thing..Christmas is right around the corner! And to celebrate, The Spice Club is hosting a splendid home-made, 5 course Indian festive feast at our city centre Christmas pop-up restaurant!
With a menu made up of some classic favourites and also some brand spanking new debutant dishes, The Spice Club can't wait to have you join them at their yuletide supper club in the heart of the city centre at the very cool event space/ cafe bar that is RedbankCo. And to top it all off, the lovely fellas at RedBank Co shall also be creating a menu made up of delicious cocktails and wine to perfectly compliment their dishes which you can purchase on the night. Limited tickets. One night only!
Ps. Don't forget to attend donning your favourite Christmas jumper (they will even be awarding the guest wearing the best one with a prize!).
Please note: Doors open at 6.30pm. Tickets are non-refundable.
|5 Course Indian Feast||19:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
Archway 22, Redbank, M4 4HF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.