Join us at GRUB this bank holiday for a Sunday singalong with drinks, great grub and good times! We’ll be screening The Greatest Showman in our cinema - you can sit back and enjoy the film while our team comes round and keeps your glass topped up!
Choose from the following bottomless drinks for THE ENTIRE MOVIE!
🍻 House beers
🍷 House wine
🥤Non - alcoholic alternatives
Seats reserved from 3pm
Last arrival and food orders 3:30pm
Screening and 108 minutes of bottomless drinks start at 3:40pm
Screening and bottomless ends at 5:30pm
🥡Please note, it is GRUB’s responsibility to keep everyone safe and to serve alcohol responsibly. For this reason our team are only permitted to serve bottomless drinks to guests who have also ordered food. If you will be choosing alcoholic drinks for your bottomless, please arrive in good time to put your food order in with our street food traders before your server comes to the table to take your drinks order.
BOTTOMLESS GREATEST SHOWMAN TICKET
1 x ticket for our screening of The Greatest Showman with BOTTOMLESS drinks for 105 minutes
|15:00 - 17:30||£25.00|
GRUB, 50, Red Bank, Manchester, M4 4HF
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.