Bada Bingo Feat. Rowetta's Madchester Anthems (Happy Mondays) - Stockport
- Buzz Bingo Stockport
IT’S TIME TO UNLEASH YOUR BADA SIDE
The Low Down
⏰Doors open at 8:45pm and we will kick you out at 1am
🎱Three rounds of rave bingo, included in your ticket
🎵Four hours of guilty pleasure tunes
🎁WTF prizes. Ian Beale Vibrator anyone?
💃Late night Shindig with Bez performing a live DJ Set 12am – 1am
🍺Make sure you book a taxi for home time
What To Expect
You walk into an old-school bingo hall with gaudy carpets and bright red walls, BUT, there's a twist.
The lights are down, the music is loud. Confetti and flashing lights. You see someone in the distance running round in an inflatable cabbage costume. Someone shouts BINGO and they get up on stage and win a Ian Beale Vibrator. Then the crowd bursts into a hymn you haven't heard since primary school. All of a sudden, there's a full on MENTAL RAVE. Trippy? Nah. It's just Bada Bingo.
We are Bada Bingo. A MASSIVE bingo rave in a REAL retro bingo hall. We party hard, are full of random surprises, and play for belly-laughing prizes. Get ready to let your hair down in our infamous rave round, and sing until you lose your voice during Massaoke.
We really don't care about much except making sure you go home with confetti in your hair, and a story worth telling.
...Think you know bingo? Think again.
SAVE 33%! 48 HOURS ONLY.
Sign up at Badabingo.com for early access notifications and exclusive discounts
|20:45 - 01:00||£10.00|
|General Release||20:45 - 01:00||£12.00|
|Final Release||20:45 - 01:00||£14.00|
|Group Booking - Four Tickets & a FREE bottle of prosecco||20:45 - 01:00||£56.00|
Buzz Bingo Stockport, Buzz Bingo, 30 New Bridge Lane, Stockport, SK1 2NA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operate a strict No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Photographic ID is required if you are fortunate to look under 25. Please note the doorstaffs decision is final and no refunds will be issued.
14. Please note Bag searches will be in operation. Please have these readily open and available to help speed up entry
15. Please be aware of current rules regarding Covid restrictions. Covid passports or proof of a negative lateral flow test within 48 hours may be required. Please ensure you are familiar with them at all times
The talent at Bada Bingo events may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of this, Bada Bingo reserve the rights to issue refunds.
The Legal stuff…
No self excluded individuals are permitted at this event. Bada ticket holders must not be listed on the Bingo Association National Exclusion Register or the Buzz Bingo Exclusion Register
In line with UK Gambling legislation we are unable to accept payment via credit card. Tickets must be purchased by debit card only. £1.50 of the event ticket price is the bingo stake.
Your ticket must be presented on arrival to enter the event
18+ only. You must bring photographic ID to enter
Lost or damaged tickets will not be replaced
Doors open at 8:45pm. You will not be able to enter before this time.
Please note that photographs and footage will be taken throughout this event. These will be used by Buzz Bingo & Bada Bingo for marketing and publicity in our publications, marketing on our website and in social media or in any third party publication. Please contact the event organiser if you have any concerns or if you wish to be exempted from this activity.
Party responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. Drinkaware.co.uk
Strobe lighting and other intensive lighting will be used at this event, it will not be safe for those with epilepsy and other conditions with sensitivity to light