Sitting just off Cutting Room Square, this charming restaurant brings seasonal small plates with a local focus to Ancoats. Encompassing a bar and dining area, and some very whimsical toilets, Elnecot serves up some seriously cool plates of food, from dinky pigs head croquettes to slow cooked lamb belly…
Berlin Bar Takeover
- No reviews.
Want to try the coolest wines on earth? Look no further…
We’ll be bringing Berlin vibes to your doorstep with a German wine takeover of the award-winning restaurant, Elnecot. Get ready for a Berlin immersion as we turn an ordinary wine tasting on its head with our Berlin bar to celebrate some of Germany’s top wines.
Grab a glass of German ‘Sekt’ (sparkling wine) on arrival and then work your way through our line-up of spectacular wines. Be transported to Pinot paradise, or sip away at some of the finest white wines on the planet – the racy Rieslings (pronounced reece-ling). For something a little different, we’ll be offering up tasters of orange wine. Yes, that’s right, orange.
It’s not a night out in Berlin without the delicacy of a kebab, so Elnecot will be serving up street food kebabs, accompanied by a live DJ who will provide all the Berlin beats.
This is an exclusive, ticket-only event, which is expected to sell out quickly so be sure to get your tickets now!
Because Wednesday is the new Friday, right?
***All food & wine is included in the ticket price ***
|General sale||19:00 - 21:30||£25.00|
|Group ticket||19:00 - 21:30||£25.00|
41, Blossom Street, M4 6AJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.