Via, formerly Via Fossa, is a vibrant pub in Manchester’s Canal Street, the city’s famous gay district. When you first enter Via you are struck by its seeming normality, as at a glance, it looks like any other pub. Explore further however, and you’ll soon find the quirks that make Via one of Manchester…
Manchester Christmas Femme Lesbian Mix & Mingles
- No reviews.
Manchester’s Christmas Mix & Mingles will be held at the gorgeous VIA in a private floor especially for attendees of this event.
This is THE event in Manchester for getting to know lots of lovely femme women up close & personal.
So here’s your chance to meet fabulous femme women and find out where they have been hiding all your life.
Enjoy a glass of wine or perhaps a cocktail in the relaxed surroundings whilst chatting to other femme women. There is no other event in the North West of England especially for YOU so come along and meet like-minded women for friendship and possible more!
Your Pink Lobster hostesses will be there as usual to make sure you’re introduced to as many women as possible.
There will be Christmas goodies, prizes, games and lots of gorgeous femmes… what more could you want?!
For femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women.
|Week of event||17:00 - 19:00||£10.00|
28-30 Canal Street M1 3EZ
28-30 Canal Street M1 3EZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.